|Time||Program||Topic||Moderators and Speakers|
|08:00 - 09:00||Registration|
|09:00 - 09:20||Opening Ceremony|
|09:20 - 11:00||Keynote Session||AI: 3 Perspectives, 1 Idea||
• Jae-seung Jeong │ Professor at KAIST
• Dennis Hong │ Professor at UCLA
• Dong-seon Chang
|11:00 - 12:30||Seoul Insight||Beyond Technology, Business Innovation Driven by AI||
• Franziska Bell │ Data Science Director at UBER
• Jun-ki Choi │ Technology Director of AI Business Unit at KT
• Hyung-jin Lim | Principal Architect at Samsung Electronics
|12:30 - 13:30||Luncheon|
|13:30 - 14:45||Session I||A Digital Native Era, User-Friendly Fintech||
• Chia Hock Lai │ President of Singapore FinTech Association
• Kyung-ho Kim │ THead of Global Digital Center at KEB Hana Bank
• Ho-yeol Na | CTO of Kakao Pay
|14:45 - 15:00||Networking & Break|
|15:00 - 16:30||Session II||Digital Frontiers||
• Seung-yeon Jo │ writer
• Jong-ho Kim │ CEO of HAECHI LABS
• Sergiu Ardelean | CEO of ARTIVIVE
• Andra Coros | CEO of Holistic Traction
|16:30 - 17:30||SFC Talk||Thinking Slow in a Fast-paced Era||
• Toby Walsh │ author of ‘Machines That Think:
The Future of Artificial Intelligence’
• Mina Sohn | writer
|17:30 - 18:00||Closing Ceremony/Review|
Seoul Future Conference 2019’s Keynote Session features 3 distinguished Korean scholars, Professor Jae-seung Jeong, Professor Dennis Hong, and Dr. Dong-seon Chang, who will discuss AI technology and its critical components of brain science and robotics. Speakers will share their thoughts on AI as software based on brain science and as hardware based on robotics, and then examine technological value and future outlook of AI.
“In the era of AI, how do global companies utilize AI to create profit?” Seoul Insight explores this question with business professionals from Uber, Samsung Electronics, KT and more who have hands-on experiences of working with AI. It will provide an opportunity to examine how domestic and global companies are applying innovative technologies including AI, blockchain, cloud, and data science. In addition, future strategies of global companies will be shared.
Digital Native refers to a generation who is born during the digital age and therefore familiar with using personal computers, mobile phones, and internet in everyday life. ‘Fintech’ is a prime example of innovation-driven technological development enabled by changes in people’s perceptions. Mobile banking and simplified foreign exchange have been made possible by technologies such as AI and blockchain.
These fintech services continuously evolve into a customized technology. Session 1 introduces various technologies adopted by global companies in the fintech market and discusses security system which is critical for fintech services.